Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NICE FOOD WITH GREAT SERVICE

When I met my friend the other evening, we decided to have something light. I was unable to decide the good place. Then my friend suggested me a place and we decided to go there. Soon we landed up in Pradhikaran. I was standing in front of a cafe which was in a very small place. From outside it looked like any other cafe but as I entered, I was impressed by the ambience. With light colour wall and great lightning, the small place was looking very nice.
There was a small balcony and we decided to seat there. As we both wanted to have something light, we decided to have a Veg Grilled Sandwich and Finger Chips along with drink named Mango Slush and Blue Wave from a very nice Veg and Non-veg menu available. As I looked around after giving the order, I found a television playing IPL Matches, a very colour full light on one corner, a properly cubed and managed sitting arrangement, the half open kitchen and the colourful walls which catches your eyes. Soon after our order, we were served with our drinks. I ordered for Mango Sush. As I took the first sip, I felt the exact taste of Mango. The sweetness and the whole composition of ingredient were perfect. My friend was drinking the Blue Wave. Our drink was good. As we were drinking, one of the person came and asks, “Sir, if you find it sweeter then we would like to change it for you”. The way they treated it was appreciable.
Then as we again resumed our chat, we were served with a bowl of finger chips. As I took the first one, it was good. The crisp, less oil, properly baked. One feels the real taste. As we were in the middle of finishing the chips, there came the Veg grilled sandwich. They served it with few potato chips in a plate. I was unable to control myself after seeing it. As I took the first bite of it, I felt the cabbage, cucumber, tomato, and other such vegetables getting mix in my mouth. The taste made me to finish the whole sandwich in one take. The quantity and the quality of the food served along with the service they were offering forced me to call upon the owner and appreciate him.
The owner was just 26 years old young guy, Bhushan Bhangale, who has opened this cafe just 7 month back. He completed his Hotel Management course and then done his Post Graduation from London. Coming from a family where his father is into construction, it was not an easy thing to do. He got full support of his family and was successful in opening a cafe. When asked why did not he worked in a good Hotel, he says, “Working in a good hotel won’t pay one much then having a good cafe”. He wanted to get back to London again for working but then faced some VISA problem and stayed back in India. He wasn’t shattered by this sudden break of his dream. He thought of using his skill and opening a good cafe which will provide hygiene food and drink along with a good service. “I wanted to start with different kind of drinks then started off with some snacks too”, he says smiling. With its location neat to the Sambhaji Chowk, where there are more restaurants, it’s one which promises you to give nice foods with reasonable price.
With an option of joining his father’s business, he chooses of developing his skill and serving customer with delicious snacks. He takes care of hygiene. He makes sure that he should not mix up Veg and Non-Veg utensils and if he uses it, he washes it after every use. He manages his cafe only with one staff and himself. He attends every customer personally and takes their feedback. One, if really want to have a good food along with good service and reasonable price with added quality, should never miss out a good evening at a small cafe with good ambience and nice music at the background in ‘Liquid Bistro The Cafe’ near Sambhaji Chowk at Pradhikaran. I would suggest visiting at least one and experiencing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment